Vertex Clinching Tools
Stanley Fastening Systems has made the decision to discontinue the sale of Hartco tool and clip production lines. ┬áHowever The Stapling Company stands ready to serve all of your Clipping needs┬áwith a alternative the VERTEX tool and clips.┬áWe also supply Silentwire used in line with tools and clips.
The Vertex ProClinch 4.5 clipping tool is Lightweight, has fewer parts, simpler to handle and uses of the latest industrial materials meaning lightweight, high quality, low maintenance, and increased longevity.
|Magazine Capacity :||37 to 47 Clips|
- PC4-6181 : takes CLP3 & CLP4
- PC4-6082┬á: takes┬áCLP24
- PC4-6183┬á: takes┬áCLP34
- PC4-6189 ┬á: takes┬áCLP36
- PC4-6788┬á: takes┬áCLP38
The ProClinch 5.2 Roll Fed Clinching Tool relies on the same Technology as the Proclinch 4.5 and gives you the added benefits of increased ergonomic and clip load┬áCapacity. The Proclinch 5.2 was designed to take-on the heaviest of production needs.
- Tool counter balancer
- Roll clip feed with up to15,000 clips per roll.
- Easy-load feed rail for faster loading and less downtime.
- Double clip roll holder means you will always have a fresh roll┬áready to load.
- Blade jam release for quick and easy cleaning.
|Magazine Capacity :||9,375 to 13,025 clips|
|Weight :||46.6 kg|
Proclinch Tool Applications:
- Fence/Razor wire
- PC5-1020H┬á: takes┬áCLP-13
- PC5-1022H┬á: takes┬áCLP-33
- PC5-6080H┬á: takes┬áCLP-23